|Date Posted||September 14, 2018|
100% TRAVEL Technician (Contract)
This is a 100% Travel Position, so all candidates must be prepared to be on the road for 2-3 months. Cable Technicians will be performing telecom installations inside commercial/retail buildings for the entire duration of the project. Including running and terminating data cable. Technicians will be working in teams of two and assigned a route to perform installations throughout the country. Technicians will be issued company vehicle and will be paid drive time.
- Technicians with experience in installing, running, terminating, and punching down Cat 5/Cat 6 cable to BICSI standards.
- Experience working inside commercial or retail buildings.
- Installing Wireless Access Points
- Technicians must have there own hand tools for installing Cat5/Cat6 cable
- Ability to be on your feet for up to 12 hours a day.
- Operating a scissor lift a must.
- This is a 100% Travel Position, so any travel experience is a plus.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.