|Date Posted||July 19, 2018|
Service Technicians Earn a Great Flat Rate
Technician Guild Program Includes Tool Allowance
Certifications and Experience will Reflect Pay
Be appreciated for the work you do for our team
Full Benefits package that includes 401K company match
Promotions from within
*Climate Controlled Facility*
David McDavid Acura of Plano, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), which is one of the largest automotive retailers in the country with over 80 stores and 25 collision centers is currently looking for Service Technicians!
David McDavid Acura of Plano is seeking quality technicians primarily with Acura or Import experience and General Automotive experience. Any diagnostic technician committed to “Fix it right the first time” and properly diagnosing and repairing our fun and challenging product would be considered.
We’re looking for driven, excited, dedicated individuals that are excited at the opportunity to join a winning team, and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and plenty of opportunity to sell vehicles to earn a great weekly income.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Perform Line Technician Services
- Routine Inspections/Maintenance
- System Diagnostics
- Full Automotive Troubleshooting and Testing
- Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and practice
- ASE Certifications Heavily Preferred
- Previous Automotive Technician Experience Required
- Acura certifications/experience a PLUS
- Must Have Tools
- Great Mechanical Skills
- Must be able to pass pre-employments screens (Background & Drug)
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays for full-time positions
- Three affordable healthcare plans to select from that meet your healthcare needs along with two dental plans and optional vision coverage
- Company contribution to HSA program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for healthcare and dependent care eligible expenses that allow you to save pre-tax dollars up to $2600 for healthcare expenses and $5000 for dependent care, per calendar year
- Relocation packages available for select positions
- 401K company match available for full-time and part-time team members
- Complimentary basic life insurance
- Gym membership discounts
- Employee referral program to earn additional income
- Continuous new e-learning opportunities
- Discounts available on vehicle purchases and services
- Wellness programs
- Tuition reimbursement program for qualified technical institutes (UTI, Lincoln Tech, etc.)
- Technician Guild Program which includes an annual tool allowance of $1200
- Uniforms provided with complimentary laundry service
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Automotive Technician, Service Technician, Auto Repair, Automotive Repair, Automotive Service, Shop Technician, Automotive Shop, Car Service, UTI, ASE Certification, Automotive Certification, Honda Technician, Line Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic.
For directions to this dealership click on this link below.