|Date Posted||April 6, 2018|
The ABA Technician is responsible for providing one-to-one or small group treatment interventions to consumers in home and/or community settings under the direction of the BCBA and Senior BCBA on their team. This is a part time position that may average 20-25 hours per week. Flexible schedule desired to work morning, afternoon, evening, and weekend hours as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Provide individualized treatment to consumers with autism as defined within treatment and behavior plans
* Implement skill acquisition programs as directed by the BCBA
* Implement behavior reduction interventions and programming with individual consumers
* Collect data on targeted skills and behaviors utilizing data management systems adopted by organization
* Maintain a daily assigned schedule for each child to ensure individualized behavioral needs are met.
* Collaborate with all members of the treatment team to ensure consistency and will be present and participate in necessary meetings, supervision and trainings as required.
* Assist the BCBA in monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of interventions
* Monitoring and documenting the status of the recipient’s progress and the effectiveness of the strategies and interventions outlined in treatment and behavior plans
* Maintains up-to-date knowledge of field by participating in continuing education activities.
* Adhere to the rights of consumers in all activities and interactions involving persons participating in Access Family Services programs.
* Maintain all administrative and/or clinical records required in a clear, complete, accurate, and legible manner
* Successfully demonstrates understanding and implementation of required Evidenced Based Practices utilized.
* Other duties and job responsibilities that may change from time to time based upon the needs of the organization and program requirements.
* At least 18 years old and have at minimum completed high school or equivalent.
* Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) and meet the following requirements:
* Completed at least 40 hours of training as defined within the RBT(Registered Behavior Technician) Task List developed by the BACB
* Complete the RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) Competency Assessment upon completion of the 40 hours of training and annually thereafter.
* Pass the RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) Examination administrated through the Pearson Professional Center sites