|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
I am currently looking for a Robotics Technician 3 (ARIII) employees.They will be working in the Amazon fulfillment distribution center. The Technician Amazon Robotics 3 will be responsible for repairing, trouble shooting and maintaining the Amazon Robotics equipment and tracking inventory.
Candidate will maintain and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems to Amazon Robotics System. They will also install, maintain and troubleshoot control components, photo eyes, proximity sensors, servo drives, techs and encoders.
- Knowledge of the Ethernet communication modules (IT, using Linux software & Sequal).
- Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and direction to help them achieve their goals (will have 2-3 techs under them)
- Allen Bradley/RS Logix
- SQL/Linux experience (huge, must have)
- Candidates will assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment. They will be completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures (daily reporting).
- Other duties include performing battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries. Enter downtime data in daily log, complete PM sheets.
- Electrical, knowledge of basics components (480V, 3 phase motors)
- Troubleshooting. Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.