|Date Posted||July 10, 2018|
The Robotics Technician II will be working within a 24×7 warehouse/logistics environment providing operations and maintenance services to support a fleet of robots. The AR2 will be the primary responder to recover failed robot drive units and a blocked pathways. The AR2 tech will perform advanced maintenance on drive units, pods and stations. The Robotic Floor Tech II is the first responder to all robotic floor related break downs and issues.
Responsibilities will include:
* Responding to robotic system break downs
* Complete both basic and advanced preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
* Basic trouble shooting of robotic drive units and software
* Logging detailed maintenance data
* Maintaining and repairing distribution center mobile racking
* Metal and wood fabrications, including welding
* Assisting, repairing, and maintaining material handling equipment
* Tracking and storing the department's inventory, including spare parts
* Supporting continuous improvement in department and DC
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.