|Date Posted||April 29, 2018|
Associate Quality Engineer/Technician, San Jose, CA
Six Month Contract via Kelly Services
This position supports the Quality Team in key areas to maintain an effective Quality System such as:
- Quality operations, Product Complaint Investigations, Nonconformance Reports, Corrective and Preventive Action activities, and service data collection.
- The incumbent encompasses a qualify professional that can work and develop within a quality management system and with the sufficient skills, experience and competences to work in a regulated environment and very dynamic role.
- Under supervision, performs various safety engineering tasks as assigned, which may include preparing test apparatus, disassembly and cleaning of materials and apparatus, data gathering and reporting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs Product Complaint Investigation (PCI) approvals
- Initiate and complete elements of the Corrective and Preventive Action including execution of implementation activities and demonstration of effectiveness for product/process quality issues as required.
- Utilizes Excel and Word to analyze summarize findings in memorandum and reports.
- Able to apply critical analysis skills to support the CAPA Investigation team in execution of activities.
- Owning / executing Nonconformance Evaluations and Corrective Action Records.
- Support other functions for quality operations as required.
- Preferred, Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Science or other technical area. Preferably in a STEM discipline.
EXPERIENCE OR KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED IN THE DISCIPLINE OR FUNCTION:
- 3-5 years' experience working in a regulated medical device environment.
- Combined education plus work experience in a medical device industry will effectively align incumbent with his/her ability to contribute to the organization.
- Reports must be written in language that gives the technical detail but at the same time be in a format understandable to non-technical personnel.
- Data will require some amount of sorting and analysis.
- Quality related experience in a medical device industry will effectively align incumbent with his/her ability to contribute to the organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge with medical device regulations and experience with FDA regulatory standards is preferred.
- Broader knowledge of theory and principles within a professional discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical/operational practices.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.