|Date Posted||June 15, 2018|
Automic Job Scheduler/ Data Center Technician. A contract role is immediately available in Waukegan, IL for an Automic Job Scheduler/ Data Center Technician who will perform automic job scheduling for creating new and updating workflows and jobs as requested. This job will require working a specific shift schedule including weekends and holidays as required.
- The position will require possessing in-depth knowledge/analysis of all scheduling systems used in the Data Center.
- Advanced knowledge of the Automic scheduling package.
- Create and maintain Calendars as needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve scheduling issues by working closely with applications teams on new and updated tasks and/or processes.
- Will work within the client change process.
- Provide support and follow up on issues in the monitoring systems.
- Work with monitoring team, vendors and tier 2 teams (ESM, Tivoli, Windows, Linux, UNIX, Automic, iSeries) as needed.
- Works with applications and systems analysts in problem determination for processing errors and the resolution for test and production systems.
- Builds and maintains a variety of documentation: including Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), project plans, etc.
- Keeps technology skills up-to-date.
- Position in this classification may perform all or some of the responsibilities above as well as other related duties as assigned.