|Date Posted||April 12, 2018|
The New England Center for Children is a private, nonprofit autism research and education center dedicated to our mission: to transform the lives of children with autism worldwide through education, research, and technology. Our vision is to be a global leader in the provision of effective, evidence-based educational services for the millions of under-served children with autism and their families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Thorough knowledge and competent implementation of all student programs and behavior management guidelines implemented in residence and in the community.
- Deliver educational instruction to students with autism spectrum disorders and emotional disabilities.
- Ensure all students’ safety and implement all safety procedures.
- Record and compile all necessary behavioral and educational research data accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrate principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Active and regular participation at all team meetings.
- Driving between the community and residence, and to other school-related trips and appointments.
- Assist with residential duties/chores including laundry, cleaning, dishes, cooking, etc. in conjunction with students’ ADLs and to ensure general maintenance of residential homes.
- Successful completion of all NECC trainings associated with initial employment and ongoing refreshers.
- The schedule includes a 3-5 day, 40-hour workweek.