|Date Posted||April 3, 2018|
* Assists in the implementation of treatment plans to ensure that residents have opportunities to exercise their personal choice in all aspects of their lives in accordance with any limitation that may be in their treatment plan.
* Assist residents in decision making.
* Support, encourage, and document resident's performance of activities of daily living skills and progress towards goals and treatment plans.
* Transport residents to activities and appointments.
* Ensure physical safety of staff and residents.
* Shift duties including but not limited to; reading communication logs/manager notes, consulting with peers concerning current situations and formulate plan to intervene, plan and prepare daily meals, documents events and activities, administer medications, document any medication reactions, monitor financial books, receipts, cash, complete financial ledgers monthly, monitor MAR for errors and new med orders.
* House maintenance and cleaning duties including but not limited to; daily house inspections, shift housekeeping assignments, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, washing residents laundry, replace light bulbs, toners, and report improperly operating appliances, fire alarms, doors and windows.
* Complete all required trainings and adhere to all policies and procedures of the program and company.
* All other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in a human service field from an accredited program preferred.
Diploma from accredited high school or GED as recognized by the US Department of Education required.
Must have a reliable personal vehicle with current insurance, registration and copy of inspection as required by state laws.
Obtain and/or maintain a current chauffeur's license/insurance.
Obtain certifications as a Medication Technician I and in Red Cross CPR/First Aid.
Must meet the qualifications to obtain MANDT certification, along with the ability to implement MANDT when needed.
Must posess a valid drivers license at the time of hire with the ability to obtain and maintain a Class E MO driver's license by the end of the 60 day introductory period.
Has a commitment to service and personal excellence.
Is team oriented and values diversity