|Date Posted||April 8, 2018|
• Assists in the implementation of treatment plans to ensure that residents have opportunities to exercise their personal choice in all aspects of their lives in accordance with any limitation that may be in their treatment plan.
• Assist residents in decision making.
• Support, encourage, and document resident’s performance of activities of daily living skills and progress towards goals and treatment plans.
• Transport residents to activities and appointments.
• Ensure physical safety of staff and residents.
• Shift duties including but not limited to; reading communication logs/manager notes, consulting with peers concerning current situations and formulate plan to intervene, plan and prepare daily meals, documents events and activities, administer medications, document any medication reactions, monitor financial books, receipts, cash, complete financial ledgers monthly, monitor MAR for errors and new med orders.
• House maintenance and cleaning duties including but not limited to; daily house inspections, shift housekeeping assignments, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, washing residents laundry, replace light bulbs, toners, and report improperly operating appliances, fire alarms, doors and windows.
• Complete all required trainings and adhere to all policies and procedures of the program and company.
• All other duties as assigned.