|Date Posted||October 5, 2018|
Cable / Data Center Technician – Jr/Mid Level (Boulder, CO)
TEKsystems is looking for jr/mid level technicians for a contract role that will convert full time in the Boulder area.
Duties / Skills:
- Technician will be responsible for maintaining and making physical changes as needed at the data centers to include but no limited to:
- Rack & Stack
- CAT V cabling,
- Fiber install
- Mounting frames, De-installation of frames,
- Pulling & terminating cable/fiber
- Dressing cable/fiber DC power distribution frames.
- Mon – Fri day shift hours 7:30-3:30pm
- Flexibility to work 2nd & 3rd shift when maintenance work is required.
- Rotating on-call requirements. 1 week a month, which could require 2nd or 3rd shift work.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.