|Date Posted||July 11, 2018|
Currently hiring experienced Installation Technicians for a long term opportunity in West Columbia, SC.
- Roughs station cable and feeder cabling with direct supervision (includes following industry and company standards for dressing cable, installing ceiling support and service loops)
- Trims-out workstations (faceplates, labels and jacks) to minimal quantities with acceptable accuracy and quality, with 95% accuracy
- Installs cable pathways and firestopping properly
- Able to comprehend prebuilt drawings
- Operates remote end of tester
- 3-5 years' experience in cable installation
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understand standard concepts, practices and procedures within industry
- Experience in the construction industry coordinating with trades
- Ability to interpret construction plans, specifications and system schematics
- Strong understanding of Communications Networks
- Strong written and verbal communication will be 40-60 per week with time and a half paid for all overtime work.
- Qualified candidates will start immediately and this is a long term career-based opportunity.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply with updated copy of resume and contact information.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.