|Date Posted||October 5, 2018|
- Structured Cabling Experience (CAT 5/6, Fiber)
- Experience working in a Construction environment.
- Willingness to learn
Minimum 1 year work experience in Structured Cabling or related industry/construction
Read, write, and understand English
* Able to distinguish color codes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to listen carefully to and follow instructions
* Demonstrated ability to be proactive and useful at the jobsite
* Exhibit a positive attitude
* Solid team player
* High attention to detail
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Willingness to work days, nights and weekends as project requires
* Self-motivated and excellent work ethic
* Demonstrated team work and versatility in integrating into multiple work environments
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.