|Date Posted||October 24, 2018|
TEKsystems is looking to provide a great opportunity for a cable installation technician with one of its top clients in Nashville, TN. This technician will be installing Cat5 and Cat6 cables, as well as building out cable pathways.
1. Cable installation experience (Cat5/Cat6)
2. Experience pulling, punching down, and terminating voice and data cable
3. Experience building cable pathways including JHooks and Cable Trays
3. Experience testing jacks and tracing issues using a fluke tester
- Hanging cable pathways, cable trays, etc.
- Pulling and dressing cables
- Drilling holes through walls for cables
- Dropping the cables, terminating, and punching down
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.