|Date Posted||June 29, 2018|
Aerotek is currently hiring mid-level to senior level HVAC Service Technicians and Senior HVAC Controls Technicians! If you or anyone you know has the following experience please apply with an updated resume!
I am providing FREE lunch to meet with you and speak about your skills if you have the below qualifications!
- Minimum 4+ years of experience working in commercial HVAC
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and perform Preventative Maintenance on all HVAC units
- Holds EPA Certification
- Installation and/or start up experience is preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of experience working on large commercial HVAC units
- EPA Certification required
- Ability to work independently and have own tools
- Have previous experience working on controls is a must!
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and perform Preventative Maintenance on HVAC/R units
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working with various PLC, DDC or similar Ladder-Logic programming
- Ability to install, diagnose, repair, and program Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- Ability to repair of HVAC control systems, such as used with air handlers, central chilled water systems and chillers, central steam systems, hot water heating systems, and pumping system
- Willing to submit to drug screen and background check
- Willing to submit to a DMV check
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.