|Date Posted||April 21, 2017|
Additional Job Information
Title: Pharmacy Program Coordinator – Outpatient
City, State: Hoffman Estates, IL
Location: AMITA Health Medical Center – Hoffman Estates
Department: Pharmacy Services – Outpatient
Additional Job Details: Full-Time / Day
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by Adventist Midwest Health, part of the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL., and Alexian Brothers Health System, a subsidiary of St. Louis-based Ascension. Headquartered in Arlington Heights, IL, AMITA Health is the third largest health system in the state with more than 12,000 associates committed to delivering the most efficient, highest quality, faith-based care at nine acute and specialty care hospitals and at more than 80 ambulatory/clinic locations. AMITA Health has an extensive provider network of more than 3,000 hospital-affiliated physicians and the AMITA Health Medical Group consists of over 500 multi-specialty employed physicians and associate practitioners, ranking it among the largest regional medical groups. AMITA Health’s mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus by respecting the faith traditions of the many individuals and families we have been called to serve across suburban Chicago.
The Pharmacy Program Coordinator collects and analyzes Pharmacy-related data from multiple sources for the development of reports and statistical information.
- Compiles analytical and statistical reports.
- Formulates, defines and recommends scope and format of reports.
- Oversees provision of ad hoc management reports.
- Reviews information for accuracy and reconciles data on a regular basis.
- HS or Equivalent, High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- State of Illinois Registered Pharmacy Technician license in good standing
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) Preferred
- Extensive knowledge of purchasing, inventory control, supply chain management, distribution, price/cost analysis and contract negotiations.
- 3-5 years experience in hospital pharmacy purchasing preferred
- 1 year experience in 340B pharmacy purchasing required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as, Outlook, Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc. required
- Working knowledge of Cerner Health Information System preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
How To Apply
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact Candidate Care at 855-778-6037 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST, M-F.