|Date Posted||April 4, 2018|
Facility: NORTHEASTERN NEW MEXICO DET CTR
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position assists in ensuring the security of the facility monitoring the staff and inmate traffic and answering the main telephone.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper identification of staff and inmates.
- Use proper etiquette when answering the phone.
- Ensure proper use of key watch program.
- Implements notification procedures during emergencies.
- Observes monitors to aid in proper identification and monitor inmate movement
- Ensures radios, keys, and other equipment is properly signed-out.
- Maintains a log of all facility activities.
- Maintain cleanliness of master control, front desk, and reception areas
- Maintains employee accountability board
- Maintains accurate facility counts.
- Notifies Shift Supervisor of any fire or security alarms
- Maintains constant coverage of assigned post.
- May be responsible for monitoring traffic into the facility
- Performs other duties as assigned.