|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Date Posted||April 7, 2018|
- Identifying the scope and analysis of required level of planning and overall scheduling of maintenance activities given available resources
- Managing the work order
- Prioritizing the corrective and project work orders to be planned and scheduled
- Identifying specific safety hazards associated with planned maintenance activities
- Listing all materials and any special tools or equipment needed to perform the work to maximize technician wrench time
- Estimating cost of each work order in terms of direct labor, materials required and total cost
- Planning parts and materials for reliability improvement projects to improve operation or equipment efficiency and to increase system reliability and performance
- Compiling equipment information into a job package that is ready for technicians to accomplish each shift; clearly communicating the critical steps in the work process
- Collecting necessary engineering drawings, technical documents and specifications and attaches them to the work order
- Creating PM forecasts and communicating to leadership
- Developing and maintaining accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure information. The data is maintained in EAM and equipment is labeled/barcoded or identifiable in the facility.
- 5+ years of experience as a maintenance planner / scheduler working within an industrial maintenance complex, manufacturing / distribution industries, or related field
- Hands-on experience in material handling systems (MHS) installation, operation and maintenance
- Subject matter expert (SME) level knowledge of CMMS use (preferably EAM)
- Functional maintenance experience in a reliability centered maintenance environment
- Extensive technical knowledge of diverse MHS, industrial mechanical and electrical systems and automation, controls and robotics systems
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.