|Date Posted||April 21, 2017|
Scope of work includes troubleshooting and repairing servers with hardware and network issues. Work involves hardware diagnostic and replacement of failed components. Must be able to work effectively with minimum supervision and handle multiple priorities.
The Data Canter Technician will provide operational support of the Data Center. They'll be responsible for day to day incident management of servers and networking equipment. project work and capacity management. The engineer will work closely with the Data Center Manager on projects scheduling and directing work for junior technicians and associates
- 3-5 years IT support experience
- Work shifts longer than eight hours in duration.
- Manage work and priorities through ticketing system and coordination with Data Center Manager
- Hands on experience with x86 architecture based systems
- Data Center Technician experience
- Experience with Linux or similar OS
- Good knowledge of network design and protocols
- Understanding of storage devices
- Understanding of scripting languages
- Must exhibit excellent communication and grammatical skills
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test
- Must be able to obtain a CompTIA ServerPlus within first 3 months of hire date
- Must be able to function well under pressure with multiple priorities