|Location||Des Moines, IA|
|Date Posted||August 1, 2018|
- A minimum of 2 or more years experience installing and solving problems server hardware.
- Ability to successfully work with minimal supervision.
- A self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.
- Capable of working shifts, which may include weekends and or holidays.
- Lead multiple projects and prioritize urgent tasks.
- Maintain a high degree of self-motivation, drive and integrity.
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions independently.
- Good social, written and verbal relational skills.
- Drivers License and reliable transportation.
- Strong knowledge of physical IT infrastructures.
- Documented troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with low voltage and optical experience
- Responsible for optical connectivity troubleshooting
- Deep understanding of networking standards
- Follow and perform the data center's safety programs and policies.
We are seeking a visionary technician that will work quickly to respond to incidents received by phone or ticket from 24×7 NOC. You will resolve problems with hardware, software, and network failures in a highly advanced demanding datacenter. You will also be responsible for testing and repairing server hardware electronic components. In addition, isolate and resolve network connectivity issues in the data center fiber and copper infrastructure. A confirmed attention to detail and effective documentation skills are important components to success in this position.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.