|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
Data Center Technician
As a Data Center Technician, you are a primary resolver for your support team, and are skilled at troubleshooting one or more operating systems. You are able to troubleshoot and solve all but the most complex infrastructure issues. Issues are escalated to the appropriate resolver groups when necessary.
- Ability to exhibit good written and oral communication skills
- An Advanced understanding of Computer Hardware, including troubleshooting and repair skills.
- A Working understanding of Linux Operating Systems.
- A Working understanding of Computer Networking.
- Networking experience with CCNA and/or Network+ certifications is a plus.
- Previous experience working in a Data Center environment (racking & stacking gear, cable management, hot & cold aisle containment).
This position has a physical component. Candidates should be able to lift up to 50lbs and may need to work in cramped spaces or elevated locations.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.