|Date Posted||December 7, 2018|
Voice and Data
Our client in Marlboro, MA has a 1 year long contract for a Deskside Technician.
– Provide technical support for computers and associated networks.
– Install, troubleshoot, service, and repair personal computers, network equipment such as servers, related PC software, telephones, cables, and connectors.
– Provide personal computer, hardware, and software support.
– Install, service, and repair personal computers and install attendant software.
– Connect personal computers and terminals to existing data networks
– Instruct users in the use of personal computers and networks.
– Investigate information, network, and communications needs of users, and makes recommendations regarding software and hardware purchases.
– Perform basic PC, PBX, and network software programming.
– Must be able to meet assigned project milestones and desktop productivity goals regularly and with little intermediate intervention.
– Monitor Magic Help Desk Queue, take ownership of support calls, and resolve support issues.
– Monitor internal company telephone switch and voice mail system.
– Troubleshoot phone extension and voice mail problems on a daily basis.
– AA Degree or equivalent work experience in related discipline and 1 year of related experience.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)