|Date Posted||July 14, 2018|
Certified Desktop Technician for our client in Tucson, Arizona. This premier IT firm that has provided Arizona with a comprehensive portfolio of professional Managed IT services partners with small and midsized companies, supporting the entire framework with services such as Managed IT Services, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Cisco Data Center, voice and video technologies and much more.
Seeking an enthusiastic Desktop Support Technician is to maintain and support remotely or onsite business networks with their desktop PCs, general network troubleshooting and administration, and line of business applications. Position is focused on supporting and service our clients portfolio of services with Managed IT and Cloud Technologies. The ideal candidate is energetic, a self-motivator, open minded, has good verbal and written communication skills with clients and team members. Must have experience in supporting desktops PCs and networks. Certified as a Microsoft MCP, Cisco CENT, Network + or have equivalent certifications and experience or with the desire and commitment to attain such certifications. Experience in Microsoft Windows server operating systems, network services such as AD, DNS, DHCP, file/print, applications, and server backup technologies.
- The ideal candidate has a passion for technology with a positive working attitude as an individual contributor and a team player.
- Certified as a Microsoft MCP, Cisco CENT, Network + or have equivalent certifications and experience or with the desire and commitment to attain such certifications.
- Strong experience with desktop operating systems and line of business applications support
- Progressive analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving skills are required
- Some experience in Microsoft Windows server operating systems, network services such as AD, DNS, DHCP, file/print, applications, and server backup technologies
- Proven professional with excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, presentation and time management skills. A strong Microsoft Office Experience is a must.
- Good organizational and documentation skills is a must and experience working with a support ticketing system is a strong plus. Meet company outlined resource utilization targets and deadlines.
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) lbs and have own reliable transportation.
- Long term career minded
For immediate consideration please contact Eilene directly at 520.308.5983. Other opporutnities availalbe CERT. CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER – Call Eilene at 520.308.5983 for more information.