|Date Posted||March 24, 2018|
Voice and Data
Our client in Marlboro, MA has a 6+ month contract opening for a Desktop Technician
– Will provide technical support for computers and associated networks.
– Install, troubleshoot, service, and repair personal computers, network equipment such as servers, related PC software, telephones, cables, and connectors.
– Provide personal computer, hardware, and software support.
– Connect personal computers and terminals to existing data networks.
– Instruct users in the use of personal computers and networks.
– Investigate information, network, and communications needs of users, and make recommendations regarding software and hardware purchases.
– Perform basic PC, PBX, and network software programming.
– Monitor Magic Help Desk Queue, take ownership of support calls, and resolve support issues.
– Monitor internal company telephone switch and voice mail system.
– Troubleshoot phone extension and voice mail problems on a daily basis.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)