|Date Posted||March 30, 2018|
Secret Security Clearance Required
Kelly Government Solutions is currently seeking an Acceptance Technician to support one of our top government clients in McKinney, TX on a long term contract assignment.
If you or someone you know are interested in this opportunity please contact Justin Swearengin at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or apply online.
Testing of antennas and arrays on indoor and outdoor ranges in support of Advanced Product Center factories, engineering, and product development. Tests and troubleshoots antennas. Operates a variety of electronic equipment. Observes, analyzes and reports test data. May assist in the development of procedures. Utilizes various engineering drawings, manuals and other related documentation in the performance of their tasks. May include configuration/data management. Checks for work correctness. Candidate will also be responsible for training/mentoring junior range technicians.
- 4-6 years’ experience in electronics industry or equivalent military electronics experience
- Ability to work directly from approved procedures, schematics, and verbal instructions
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits to component level and effectively identify failure trends
- Ability to isolate problems between the test environment (test station, interface adapter, test cables, etc.) and the units under test and resolve as necessary
- Select appropriate test equipment and configure it based on test specification
- Able to communicate technical issues by generating comprehensive failure entries which correlate failure modes back to the associated test specification(s)
- Ability to interpret test data (plots, graphs, tabulated parameters, etc.) to determine pass/fail condition and determine when further analysis is needed
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.