|Location||Sunnyvale California, CA|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
I have a position available that I think would match your skill set quite well for my client, if interested you can give me a call or e-mail me. My contact information and the job description is listed below;
We are a diverse, upbeat, creative, team-oriented group of engineers committed to building and operating powerful data centers.
Operations Technician: When people use Google products, the servers in our data centers do the work-around the clock and around the world. For over ten years we've been building some the world's most efficient these data centers. As part of the data center team, you will help plan and design infrastructure behind our powerful search technology.
- Analytics and problem solving with attention to detail within networking and data center power domains
- Perform cable length calculations within AutoCAD following defined routing schemes
- Escalate to senior team members as needed for advanced issues
- Management of complex spreadsheets
- Required skills Some familiarity with computer hardware and the physical layer of computer networking (not required to be a deep expert)
- Experience working autonomously and prioritizing multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Self starter who brings creativity, sincerity and passion to their work
- Able to navigate ambiguity and make corrections in complex situations
- Active and collaborative, open to new ideas and experiences
Education / Experience Degree:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field 1+ years of work experience in
- IT Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD Experience with running
- LISP routines in AutoCAD
- Familiarity with fiber optic cable specifications
Period: 2018-04-23 to 2019-04-22
Work Hours: 8AM-5PM
Josh Jones | Delivery Recruiter | Apex Systems
3 Lincoln Center 10220 SW Greenburg Rd. Ste 551, Portland, OR 97223
Office : 650-989-2645
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] / www.apexsystemsinc.com
? Learn more about Apex’s Past, Present and Future in our Year in Review.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.