|Date Posted||September 24, 2018|
Aerotek is hiring a FTE resident mechanic to work on-site at a data center in Prineville. This will be a day shift, Monday through Friday with occasional Saturdays. Mechanic work will be done on construction equipment, like forklifts, scissor lifts, excavators, etc., so experience needs to come from that background.
- May be a helper for more skilled technicians, up to performing over 75% of assignments with little or no supervision.
- Performs repair assignments of Resident Mechanic abilities.
- Attends assigned training classes
- May assist in assigned training classes
- Assists in direction of helper when assigned
- Performs repair assignments on general product line
- May perform assignments that involve problem solving
- Must have their own tools (hand tools up to 3/4 – hand wrenches, electrical air tools, hydraulic gauges, etc. – only specialty tools are provided)
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Must have been certified in all skills requirements
If you'd like to be considered, please email resume/application ASAP!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.