|Date Posted||October 25, 2018|
We're looking for a Facilities HVAC Technician who will be responsible for general and preventive maintenance of mechanical, electrical, fire, and HVAC systems, including roof top units, and equipment, including performing repairs and upgrades at a large manufacturing plant
This is an industrial manufacturing environment at a large, growing company with multiple buildings and opportunities for growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Installs, maintains, and repairs HVAC and associated plumbing and electrical systems; installs, maintains and repairs motors, fans, duct work, compressors, actuators, piping, valves, and controlling equipment to ensure safety and comfort of facility users; conducts ongoing monitoring of facility HVAC operation
* Performs preventative maintenance on HVAC equipment and maintains inventory of belts, grease, oil and supplies; performs general maintenance on campus buildings; maintains records of all repair, maintenance via HVAC control systems
* Assures proper operations of heating and cooling for facilities; maintains system components related to pumps, pneumatic and electrical controls; assures proper circulation and ventilation; monitors and maintains air conditioning systems and units; assures proper settings for ventilating and maintaining comfortable air conditioned temperatures; maintains and repairs thermostats and compressors
* Installs, repairs, and maintains water piping systems to HVAC equipment; maintains vent piping and controlling equipment
* 5+ years Facilities HVAC maintenance experience
* Possess CFC certification
* Knowledge of electrical and plumbing as related to HVAC systems
* Knowledge of and ability to use hand and power tools including electrical test equipment, torches, refrigerant gauges
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
* Ability to use a personal computer and Microsoft Office programs
-Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
-Comfortable working at heights in an aerial lift
-Must be able to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Opportunity is fast-paced in a growing environment/industry. Benefits are available – health, dental, and vision, along with a 401K, etc. If you meet these qualifications and are interested, please send your contact information and resume ASAP as these positions expect to go fast.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.