|Date Posted||April 7, 2018|
Performs semi-skilled to skilled maintenance and technical work in the light construction, building and operation maintenance, and repair of the city's infrastructure.
- Perform construction, operation, repair and maintenance on assigned systems.
- Operate a variety of equipment including trucks, hand tools, power tools, electronic test meters, pumps, and various other vehicles and equipment.
- Participate in housekeeping duties and building maintenance.
- Perform on-call duties and overtime and other duties as required.
- Performs electrical, plumbing, HVAC, lock-smithing, and construction related tasks on various city facilities and equipment.
- Performs periodic preventative maintenance checks on facility equipment, to include HVAC equipment, and perform scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Respond to security/fire alarms and emergency situations.
- Enters data and accounts for labor time within work order management software.
- Uses Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel software to communicate and document.
- Adhere to City policies and ordinances in the completion of their responsibilities.
- Perform procedures within EXCEL, Word, Project Microsoft, and operational software packages.
- Estimate time, materials and equipment required for jobs assigned and requisition materials as needed. Perform cost benefit analysis of outsourcing versus in-housing of projects.