|Date Posted||August 13, 2018|
I am currently hiring Facilities Technicians! If you or anyone you know has the following experience please apply with an updated resume.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications, and performance data to determine configuration and performance of system components such as compressors, motors, pumps, fans, switches, controls, and pumps
- Records temperature, pressure, and other readings on log sheet at specified intervals
- Operates refrigerant recovery equipment, vacuum pumps, charging equipment and service gauges
- Cuts, threads, gas welds, and connects pipe to functional components of HVAC systems
- Installation of heat and air conditioning systems
- Performs preventative maintenance tasking on all HVAC and facility equipment
- Work in conjunction with HVAC systems, repair and installation
- Chiller experience up to 600 ton
- Valid drivers license
- Willing to submit to background check
- Willing to submit to drug screen
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.