|Date Posted||September 4, 2018|
St. Paul, MN
- Contract role to help support the Chief engineer for the next 30-60 days.
- This position will support the Chief Engineer in the day-to-day maintenance, repair, and efficient operation of all building systems and equipment in two large commercial buildings located next to one another. This is only a contract role but could allow for additional opportunity to open up down the road through Cushman contacts.
- The Engineer will be expected to assist the chief engineer with operating the building's BAS and VAV systems while noting any work/maintenance that may need to be addresses regarding the following systems: HVAC, boilers, chillers, heating, refrigeration, water, and energy systems to ensure the effective operation of the facility. This is a non-supervisory position.
- 3+ years' of recent experience in a commercial building as a Operating Engineer
- 2+ years experience in operation of VAV BAS, maintenance and repair of HVAC, boilers, chillers, heaters, pumps, refrigerant systems, compressors, gas lines, water systems. The more experience the better in each skill set.
- Knowledgeable in energy management systems, techniques and operations.
- Must be able to submit to drug test and background check.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.