|Date Posted||June 14, 2018|
Why Choose Arcadis:
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.About This Business Line
Arcadis is seeking a dedicated field technician to join the Arcadis Field Services (AFS) team in our Novi, MI office. This position will assist project teams with operations and maintenance (O&M) of remediation systems, groundwater monitoring and sampling, and subcontractor oversight. Initial work location will be primarily in Riverview, MI, with the potential opportunity to support additional projects throughout Michigan and the Midwest.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Applies basic engineering principles and practices to assist in solving design, development, and modification problems
- Simple data collection, observations, measurements and drawings
- Preparation of graphics and schedules
- SWPPP Inspections
- Soil, surface water, and/or groundwater sampling
- SPCC Inspections and plans
- Environmental inspections
- Solving practical problems encountered in applicable field
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Storm water compliance construction, maintenance, and/or monitoring
- Facility compliance monitoring