|Date Posted||May 19, 2017|
6 month Contract
Rockville, MD with travel to San Diego, CA
Are you a Fire Alarm Technician or Electronics Tech with installation, testing and maintenance of commercial, large scale fire alarm systems experience?
Would you like to spend the next 4-6 months traveling between Rockville and sunny San Diego, CA? If so, this job is for you! Here are the details…
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Certification and/or Experience with DMP and Bosch (Radionics) equipment
- Knowledge and Experience with installation, testing and maintenance of commercial, large scale fire alarm systems
- Root cause analysis and determining cause of failures and false results
- Fire Alarm Panels, and Programming
- Experience and ability to terminate, troubleshoot and install devices including alarm control panels
Who you'll work for:
This company designs, develops, delivers, and supports real-time tactical command and control systems to various organizations. Founded in 1987, our client has been providing services for over 25 years.
About Strategic IT Staffing
With over 20 years of staffing experience in the technical information field, Strategic IT Staffing knows the industry well from the most rewarding jobs available to the hottest career choices to make. In addition, we are owned and operated by industry experts who have worked in the information arena for over two decades. When you choose to work through Strategic IT Staffing, you choose a team approach to employment. We match your career choice and skills with an employer who needs your knowledge and expertise. We make sure you are in control of your career. Strategic IT Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.