|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
This position is open as of 3/11/2018.
Fire Alarm Technician – Company Car ProvidedIf you are a Fire Alarm Technician with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing– You will be conducting all manners of Inspections on a pass or fail scale that coincides with NFPA and City Safety codes.
– Conduct weekly, monthly, semi annual, annual, and 5 year inspections
– You will be inspecting Fire Alarm systems. This includes troubleshooting: smokes, bells and whistles, NACS/Input outputs, FACP, PIV, ITV, etc.
– Process paperwork that calls to repair, replace, or install failed aspects of inspected systems to bring them to working order.
– You will be asked to conduct repairs if needed, although if there is a repair need, it is miner as we have a separate department who conducts repairs.
– This includes leveraging our industry-leading expertise for fire alarm systems testing and inspections, identification of code and non-conformance issues, on-site emergency troubleshooting and repairs, and installation of fire alarm systems. To fuel our continued, organic growth, selling and promoting additional products and services would also play an important part of the role.
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 2 Years of experience and knowledge of:
– State Certification in Fire Alarm desired!
– NICET certification in Fire Alarm Systems highly desired
– Fire Alarm Systems
– NFPA 72, 25, 20
– Conducting Inspections in ordinance with NFPA and City
– Weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi annual, annual, and 5 year inspections.
– Different FACP models such as BOSCH, Silent Knight, Radionics, Edwards, and all the rest.
What's In It for You– Vacation/PTO
– 401(k) So, if you are a Fire Alarm Technician with experience, please apply today!
Required SkillsNICET, Fire Alarm Systems, Troubleshooting, NFPA, Security alarms
If you are a good fit for the Fire Alarm Technician – Company Car Provided position, and have a background that includes:
NICET, Fire Alarm Systems, Troubleshooting, NFPA, Security alarms and you are interested in working the following job types:
Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.