|Date Posted||February 11, 2018|
Fire and Security Technician (Direct Hire)
- Comprehensive facility solutions company, servicing indoor and outdoor environments
- Helps create environments of every possibly size and scale
- Helps facilities manage their energy consumption and waste output, to install the latest and most energy efficient systems on the market
- Professional HVAC services, building automation systems, fire/security projects, capital projects and much more
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Standard benefits package
- Company vehicle, gas card
- Company uniforms
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY: Fire and Security Technician
- Perform routine inspections, testing, servicing, installing and preventative maintenance of life safety (fire detection and security alert & monitoring) product lines.
- Learn to complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices, such as laptop computers and/or hard copy.
- Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
- Input, retrieve and archive inspection documentation program via the laptop computer.
- Make minor repairs and programming changes as required and approved to keep systems operational and reliable.
- Complete assigned inspections on time.
- Support emergency service call-out on a rotational basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned
BACKGROUND PROFILE: Fire and Security Technician
- Two years of experience in low voltage electrical systems
- Experience with Honewell Notifier fire alarm systems is preferred
- NICET certification is a plus
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, and specifications
- Ability to read and interpret technical and parts manuals to diagnose and repair equipment.
- Experience with hand tools and multi-meter usage
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to work on lifts and ladders
- Must possess hand tools
To apply directly, please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]