|Date Posted||November 21, 2018|
Now looking for a HVAC Technician for a long-term role based out of the South Metro in the Twin Cities. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for a long-term opportunity to grow and advance in the HVAC/Mechanical Field!
- Travel to commercial construction sites
- Determine site needs and work with change orders
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Troubleshoot HVAC system issues
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
- 2+ years experience of HVAC experience, OR a degree in a related field
- 1+ year of construction (either commercial, residential, industrial)
- Ability to work in a team-focused atmosphere
Please apply with an updated resume and 3 professional references.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.