|Date Posted||June 15, 2017|
While Childress Klein exists to develop high-quality, profitable real estate projects and provides the most competent and professional property management possible, we believe that our success is derived from the success of our employees. That’s why we provide them the tools and training to further develop their skills, open work environments that help stimulate an ongoing exchange of ideas and the opportunity to be fulfilled both personally and professionally.
As part of our commitment to our employees, Childress Klein provides an exciting Wellness Program with quarterly activities, incentives and rewards. We also believe in “giving back” to the community where we live and work and encourage employee participation in company-sponsored voluntary activities.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
- Time off includes Earned Time Off “ETO” days plus 9 Holidays annually
- Tuition Reimbursement Program available for eligible employees to continue job-related training and education
- Employer subsidized YMCA membership
- 401(k) plan with 3.5% match
- Great medical PPO plan with co-pays
- Dental plan benefits include preventive care paid at 100% and most other dental services paid at 80%, after the deductible, to an annual maximum of $1250 per covered individual
- Flexible spending plan available to set aside pre-tax dollars for dependent care and medical spending
- Company paid life insurance and disability insurance
- Supplemental vision, life and disability insurance available
- Company-provided mobile devices for employees in positions requiring flexibility
The HVAC Maintenance Technician will provide efficient diagnostics and repair of HVAC and control systems located within a LEED Certified commercial high-rise office building.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. Other duties may be assigned.
- Repair and service all HVAC and air distribution systems within the facility.
- Perform preventative maintenance work on HVAC and BMS systems.
- Provide direction/ instruction to Levels I and II technicians on projects within their mastered field.
- Provide support to superiors when needed.
- Review all tenant upfit work with superiors as it pertains to BMS and Air Distribution related issues.
Must be knowledgeable of:
- HVAC system design and operation with an emphasis on VAV air distribution
- Heat rejection system operation / repairs including cooling towers and condensing units
- HVAC Energy Management Systems as they relate to building operation
- Pump troubleshooting and repair
- Valve and Actuator repair and troubleshooting
- Variable Speed Drive operation and repair
- General mechanical maintenance including motor rebuilds and bearing replacements
- Take a leadership role when working in their area of expertise.
- Prepares necessary documentation (service records, requisitions, work performed) for the purpose of providing written support and/or conveying information.
- Perform tasks as assigned by superiors.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with all tenants.
- Report all problems to engineering supervisors or security, as applicable.