This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
|Date Posted||February 10, 2018|
HVAC TECHNICIAN is responsible for the maintenance and repairs of the Heating, Ventiation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems. Duties include:
- Installs, maintains and repairs HVAC systems equipment and computer controlled digital components
- Performs periodic and preventive maintenance on all HVAC equipment.
- Troubleshoots, repairs and or replaces VFD fans, VAV boxes, air handlers, Rooftop units, Split Mitsubishi units, McQuay Glycol Dry Coolers, 20 ton computer Crac units, Geo Thermal pumps and compressors, Unit heaters, T-stats, temperature sensors and ice machines.
- Assist in the training of the General maintenance staff covering non-technical preventive maintenance of the HVAC systems.
- Use familiarity with computer management programs covering HVAC controls. (Siemens System)
- Keeps necessary records
- Coordinates work with other trades
- Performs other general maintenance duties as assigned
- Works with other trades on a daily basis