|Date Posted||July 7, 2018|
HVAC Plant Maintenance Engineering Technician
$25-$29/HR + OT
Our client is seeking two HVAC-R Plant Technicians to service and maintain their plant heating and cooling systems. Only those with current or recent HVAC-R in a manufacturing setting will be considered. Company is going through a massive expansion and is adding headcount to accommodate the growth. Excellent pay and benefits for those who want to grow!
- HVAC-R technicians who can repair replace, air conditioning, and heating systems
- Strong knowledge of chillers and boilers
- Licensure is required- CFC preferred
- Obtain and maintain required certifications as they pertain to HVAC technician duties.
- Monitor and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Maintain cleaning of coil, checking for leaks, and keeping records on a weekly basis.
- Solid electrical skills as it relates to servicing HVAC Equipment, Boilers, and chileres.
- Candidates must have at least 3-5 years of prior experience working as an HVAC/R technician
- High School Diploma or Greater
- Must hold current Universal or CFC License
- Ability to some general maintenance
- Drive a forklift as needed
Relocation Candidates welcome to apply- stipend offered!! If you are looking to stay out of the elements and are tired of driving to location after location then this career is for you!
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.