This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
|Date Posted||September 13, 2018|
- Responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing heating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration equipment, and the building automation systems in order to insure the safe, efficient and economical operation.
- Operates and maintains the Metasys Building Automation System.
- Provide day to day monitoring and maintenance on steam system, boilers, Hydro system, cooling towers and York equipment.
- Maintains, tests, repairs and modifies heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration and related temperature controls and equipment throughout the campus.
- On a routine basis, checks for and, repairs, and/or replaces valves, motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring, fans, pumps, compressors, condensers, coils, pipes, and other functional components of the system as necessary.
- Operates, monitors, and performs preventive and routine maintenance on all boilers and auxiliaries. Maintain and verify specified pressures and temperatures, and inspects the equipment for malfunctions and makes adjustments or repairs.
- Recommends modifications, replacements, repairs and procedures. Generates a short term and long term Preventative Maintenance plan for the campus.
- Maintains an inventory of supplies and initiates requests for repair parts and service.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance according to established schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.