|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
HVAC RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
The professional we select will apply technical skills and knowledge to install, start up, and troubleshoot new systems. In addition, this person will install ventilation, heating, and air conditioning systems within residential settings.
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at Yes! Air Conditioning and Plumbing:
In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
(Las Vegas, Nevada, Yes! Air Conditioning and Plumbing)
- Three or more years of experience in HVAC installation.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Working knowledge of national codes and best practices.
- Requisite basic certifications (EPA Universal).
- A valid driver's license and strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Working knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow.
How We Reward Your Professionalism
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA).
Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business.
Join our winning team and apply today!
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.