|Date Posted||June 12, 2018|
HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
ARS of BOSTON- Boston Suburbs
Residential and Light Commercial
Above market wages, comprehensive benefits package, 401k + Match, Company-Provided, Take-Home Vehicle- Be Dispatched from your home!
- 3+ years of related HVAC service experience in addition to training, or equivalent combination of experience and advanced training.
- EPA certification and advanced knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow.
- Current driver's license.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related materials.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
How We Reward Your Professionalism
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.