|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
One of the Nation's leading residential and commercial service companies, Columbus Worthington Air, is currently looking for HVAC Service Technicians to service our communities throughout the Columbus Metro area ALL YEAR AROUND!!
A qualified HVAC Service Technician will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, remodeling, repair, and servicing of residential and/or commercial HVAC Systems
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Fully-Equipped, Take Home Trucks
- Phone & Uniform
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid Training & Advancement Opportunities.
- 4 Day Work Week
- Guaranteed 40 Hours All Year
- A minimum of 3 years experience in residential HVAC services
- A high school diploma or GED
- EPA Certificate
- Valid driver's license and good communications skills.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks.