|Date Posted||November 11, 2018|
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in HVAC residential services at ARS-Rescue Rooter®
ARS Of Wilmington
$22.00- $30.00, Plus Commission
Sign-On Bonus – up to $3000
- 2 plus year's experience in the HVAC Service field
- EPA certification
- Clean Driving record and a valid driver's license
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work weekends and evenings
A little bit about what we offer (in case you were wondering):
- Lucrative pay opportunity @ $ 22.00-$30.00 Best Pay in Town!
- Work with Great People!
- Company Provided Vehicle!
- Company Gas Card!
- Tool Account!
- Company Provided Cell Phone!
- Company Provided Uniforms!
- Company Provided I-Pad/Tablet!
- Internal Growth Opportunities!
- Company-Wide Transfer Opportunities – over 70 locations nationwide!
- Continued Training/Certification Opportunities
- Time Off:
- PTO – beginning in the 6th month – up to 13 days your first year
- 7 Paid Holidays – eligible at the date of hire–no waiting period
- Funeral Leave
- Jury Duty
- Leaves of Absence
- A Full-Range of Benefits:
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match!
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Company Paid Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Employee Voluntary Life
- Dependent Life
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthiest You – Free access to a medical doctor 24/7
- Best Doctors – Find the Best Doctors out there!
- Health Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Due to the relationships, ARS/Rescue Rooter has with major national companies, we are pleased to pass along these benefits to our employees:
- Life Lock identity protection
- Alliant Credit Union
- AT&T – 20% discount on monthly recurring charges for new and existing wireless service.
- Liberty Mutual – discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Ford Motor Company – special pricing on new and leased vehicles.
- ..10% off tuition
- HP (Hewlett Packard) – employee purchase program with deals and discounts on HP products
So what are you waiting on…..?
The qualified candidate will have:
-A minimum of three years experience in residential HVAC services.
-A high school diploma or GED.
-Valid driver's license and good communications skills.
-Requires the ability to raise, manipulate and maneuver tools, components and materials and handle a variety of items, equipment, control knobs, switches, etc.
-Must be able to use body members to work, move, and lift or carry heavy objects of up to 50 pounds to include ductwork, furnaces or materials.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.