|Date Posted||January 13, 2018|
Whether you are a skilled HVAC technician or someone with a mechanical aptitude looking to start in a thriving trade, this is your opportunity to join a leading Virginia based organization that offers you valuable skill development, excellent pay and benefits, as well as direct ownership in the company from the start.
Every person here has something to offer, and you will feel appreciated as a valued and integral member of the “total team." Your ideas will be heard as you collaborate with coworkers towards the common goal of project success.
Varney, Inc. is looking for full-time HVAC Technicians from Entry Level Helpers to Master Tradesman to grow their skilled team in the Central and Western regions of Virginia. Work will include installing, maintaining, servicing, and repairing heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems on highly visible projects in commercial environments like hospitals and schools.
As a 100% employee-owned organization, new hires join the company as an employee owner. If you’re looking for stability, the opportunity to truly believe in what you are doing and want to be rewarded for your performance, then look no further than the opportunity to become the next employee owner at Varney.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation:
- Entry-level helper – $10-12/hr
- Apprentice (lower level equipment) – $13-18/hr
- Journeyman’s license OR 5+ years of experience (all equipment except larger equipment, controls) – $19-25/hr
- Master’s license OR experience with larger equipment including boiler, chillers and controls – $25-35/hr
- Excellent benefits packagethat includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, ESOP employee stock ownership program, allows you to share in the company’s success, an employee referral incentive program, and a Tradesman Assistance program.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please include "WR 15241 – HVAC Technician" in the subject line, or your resume may be overlooked.
About the Company: Varney is a quality industrial and commercial MEP contractor with a reputation for delivering unmatched value. For more than sixty years the Varney Team has been delivering professional solutions including electrical installation and repair, HVAC, Plumbing, and Integrated System services to Virginia and the Mid-Atlantic region. Based in Roanoke, VA and serving cities throughout Virginia such as Richmond, Alexandria, Norfolk, and beyond.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.