|Date Posted||November 10, 2018|
Aerotek seeking a HVAC Technician for a full-time position on 1st shift.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installs, maintains, and repairs HVAC and associated plumbing and electrical systems; installs, maintains and repairs motors, fans, duct work, compressors, actuators, piping, valves, and controlling equipment to ensure safety and comfort of facility users; conducts ongoing monitoring of facility HVAC operation
- Performs preventative maintenance on HVAC equipment and maintains inventory of belts, grease, oil and supplies; performs general maintenance on campus buildings; maintains records of all repair, maintenance via HVAC control systems
- Assures proper operations of heating and cooling for facilities; maintains system components related to pumps, pneumatic and electrical controls; assures proper circulation and ventilation; monitors and maintains air conditioning systems and units; assures proper settings for ventilating and maintaining comfortable air conditioned temperatures; maintains and repairs thermostats and compressors
- Must 2-3 years HVAC history with industrial setting.
- Industrial experience must be recent
- Must have EPA license.
- Universal licence preferred.
Please apply with an updated resume and professional references. I will be sure to contact you shortly. Thank you!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.