|Date Posted||December 7, 2018|
Aerotek's client located in Greer, SC is looking to hire multiple HVAC Technicians. They currently have 1 opening on day shift and 1 opening on night shift. These are full-time/long-term career opportunities!!
The hours are 6a-4:30p OR 6p-4:30a and the schedule is 8 days on and 6 days off. Working days are typically Wednesday – Wednesday.
Pay scale is $23-30 per hour to start based on experience and skill level. We also need 2 HVAC helpers on night shift and that pay would be $20-23 per hour based on experience and skill.
- Monitor the operation and make adjustments on refrigeration, heat exchanger, HVAC, electrical, emergency backup systems and hot water systems
- Adjusts and maintains refrigeration, chilled water, and air conditioning equipment
- Work on boilers, ventilating and hot water heaters, pumps, valves, piping and filters
- Record readings and make adjustments where necessary to assure proper operation of equipment
- Requires the ability to analyze the operation of various systems, determine the cause of any problems/malfunctions and take corrective action as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of related trade schooling or equivalent
- Experience – Minimum four years of experience working with HVAC systems (industrial units preferred)
- EPA Universal Refrigeration license required
Our client is aiming to hire ASAP so if you have the skills required and are interested, please apply immediately. You can also call Greg Humphrey at 864-607-9088 or email at
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.