|Location||Myrtle Beach, SC|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2017|
If you have what it takes to be on the winning team, call Gloria at 843-202-1211.
GROW WITH THE PROS AND MASTER YOUR CAREER
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS-Rescue Rooter®. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at ARS-Rescue Rooter®:
HVAC WARRANTY/SERVICE TECHNICIAN – COMMERCIAL
ARS/Rescue Rooter of Myrtle Beach, SC is looking for experienced Commercial Service Technicians to join our team full-time. We offer year round work, full benefits package (including 401K), uniforms and well-equipped trucks.
What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros
- A high school diploma or GED
- Have a minimum of three years' experience in residential HVAC services
- EPA certification and advanced knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow.
- Valid driver's license and good communications skills.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related materials.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Requires the ability to raise, manipulate and maneuver tools, components and materials and handle a variety of items, equipment, control knobs, switches, etc.
- Must be able to use body members to work, move, and lift or carry heavy objects of up to 50 pounds to include ductwork, furnaces or materials.
How We Reward Your Professionalism
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business.
Join our winning team and apply today!
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.