This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
|Date Posted||July 19, 2018|
Assists HVAC&R team with completing service, installation and preventative maintenance of commercial HVAC&R and kitchen equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on small package/roof-top units. This includes changing filters, cleaning coils and changing belts/recording amp draws on exhaust fans and small package/roof top units. Learns and assists with preventative maintenance on large roof-top units.
- Assist with reading electrical schematics on small package/roof top units. Learns and assists readying electrical schematics on large roof top units.
- Assist with the Building Automation Systems (BAS). Monitor building temperatures.
- Installs compressors on small package/roof top units. Learns and assists with installation of compressors on large roof top units.
- Assist HVAC&R team with performing service, repairs and preventative maintenance on the VAV heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems.
- Assists with operating the fire and life safety systems and related equipment.
- Maintain tools, equipment and work area.
- Occasional tasks.