|Date Posted||August 10, 2018|
The Inventory Control Specialist ensures that inventory flows smoothly through the Data Center by
maintaining availability and completing inventory tasks. Their focus on keeping inventory levels
consistently accurate reduces downtime and improves efficiency. The Inventory Control Specialist
will also ensure that other team members understand how their actions affect inventory
This role will have shifts covering a number of different of times. 4 ten hour shifts A shifts will be Sunday through Wednesday and B shifts will be Wednesday to Saturday. 1st 7:00 am-5:30 pm 2nd 3:00 pm-1:30 am 3rd 11:00 pm-9:30 am
Break Fix (ICS) Inventory Control Specialists-trains with the more technical Break Fix Data Center Technicians to supply and run the inventory needed for Break Fix team. These Techs get trained on many technical aspects of the data center
* Complete inventory receiving, counting, returning, and running tasks, in compliance with Data Center Inventory processes.
* Communicate proactively with peers about the status of assigned inventory tasks.
* Promote understanding and awareness of inventory performance among all staff.
* Use communication and training resources to keep up to date with inventory process changes.
* Answer inventory reporting queries.
* Follow health and safety rules.
* Manage appropriate paperwork and other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
* 2+ years Inventory Control experience. (Performing counts, maintaining inventory levels, etc)
* Process-minded with an attention to detail.
* Strong problem-solving and analysis skills.
* Basic understanding of computer components.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs like Excel.
* Ability to adapt to change while maintaining an environment of consistency.
* Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
* Effective time management skills, working within deadlines.
* Effective communication skills.
* Works effectively without close direction.
* Capable of physically carrying and moving up to 50 lbs (23 kg).
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.